Aloe Vera consists of pectin that carries unique qualities to stimulate, break down and then develop new tissues and cells. The fresh new, healthy tissues result in healthy and fresh hair scalp. This is the reason that applying shampoos containing Aloe can really help in getting rid of dandruff fast not to mention daily usage will likely try to keep it from re-occurring.
If you are struggling with a severe dandruff problem, wash your hair using a mild shampoo containing Aloe Vera, and rinse it properly with cool water. Just be sure of choosing a shampoo or conditioner which has Aloe Vera, hasn’t any kind of hard sulphates like sodium lauryl sulphate. Besides that stay away from shampoos and conditioners containing strong, synthetic fragrances as well as other perfumes. A hair dryer should never be used, for the reason that it will probably worsen the condition.
Dandruff is a very common skin disorder of the hair scalp brought on by spread of bacteria’s and fungus infection on the scalp, and it’s a contagious problem. It leads to itching as well as extreme formation of dried-out skin flakes on the scalp.
Listed here are a few remedies, that include mixing Aloe Vera along with other natural herbs as a way to minimize and finally getting rid of dandruff completely. There aren’t any side-effects by using this herb and is confidently used by many people of all ages. All these remedies are well known for hundreds of years as well as have given good and beneficial results when used regularly.
- Simply Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is able to protect against as well as cure dandruff. Apply Aloe Vera gel or juice directly on your scalp, and massage nicely. Let it rest for 20 mins before taking a shower. Continue doing this procedure twice or thrice every week for 15 days, or perhaps till the problem is out. This soothing and cool sensation of fresh Aloe Vera gel or juice is perfect for scratchy, inflamed as well as sun burned scalp.
- Fenugreek + Aloe Vera: Soak fenugreek seeds in normal water over night. Grind these soaked seeds to a fine paste next morning. Mix Aloe Vera gel in the paste and apply a good amount of paste on the scalp. The aim, is to try to break down the unnecessary oils and get rid of the fungi. The actual outcome won’t be instantaneous however it will undoubtedly be visible in some time. Use this unique remedy two times a week for a whole month’s time and discover a noticeable progress in the condition of your hair scalp.
- Eucalyptus Essential oil along with Aloe Vera: Mix eucalyptus oil along with some fresh Aloe Vera gel and make a paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and massage nicely. Let it rest for 1 hour after which rinse your head using normal water. The therapeutic qualities present in these two natural herbs definitely will make sure that your scalp and hair gets cleaned during this process, and that is why you won’t require to use a hair shampoo after the procedure.
- Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera: Mix one or two drops of tea tree essential oil with Aloe Vera gel. Avoid using tea tree essential oil right on your skin, since it is extremely powerful and can leads to a painful discomfort. Make use of this treatment Thrice a week and always rinse without using a hair shampoo. The dandruff will, no doubt decrease drastically or maybe go away in just a couple of days.
- Lemon Juice in Aloe Vera: Fresh lemon juice alone could also be used to protect against dandruff. It has proved to be beneficial, to a great extent. Squeeze juice of half lemon and mix it along with Aloe Vera gel . Apply this mix on the scalp and allow it to stay for approximately 1 hour, thereafter you can rinse it using a very mild hair shampoo. In case the mix stings, you can add a tbsp . of natural yogurt or even essential olive oil into it. Natural yogurt wipes out the fungi infection. For anyone who is only using lemon and Aloe Vera please wash your hair using simple water.
Here are some more home remedies to get rid of dandruff permanently:
- Apply almond and cocounut oil on your tresses on a regular basis. Mix 1 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice together with 5 tablespoons of coconut essential oil and apply this concoction on your scalp. Let it rest for approximately 30 mins after which rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
- Use egg on your hair once in every Ten days. Ensure that it stays for 1 hour after which rinse your hair properly using a mild shampoo.
- Hang on to a single shampoo as well as conditioner, instead of switching to different ones frequently.
- You can also apply curd on your tresses from time to time after which wash it properly.
- Make a paste using the same amount of orange and apple and apply it on your scalp. Rinse your locks after 30 mins using a mild shampoo.
- In order to remove dandruff, firstly moist your hair and after that massage with some sodium bicarbonate on your scalp. After a while wash your locks carefully using plain water only and don’t use shampoo. Using sodium bicarbonate regularly, your scalp will quickly start making natural skin oils. By doing this your scalp will certainly have absolutely no dry flakes.
- Take 1 portion white vinegar and mix it along with 3 portions of normal water after which you can use it to rinse your locks and lastly wash your hair using regular normal water. You may also apply white vinegar right on to your tresses thereafter wrapping it by using a soft towel and leaving it over night. Next Morning rinse your locks using a mild shampoo. This is going to deal with your dandruff problem to some great extent.
- Heat up some extra virgin essential olive oil till it’s a little warm. apply this warm oil to massage your scalp after which you can wrapping a soft towel all around your head for 30 minutes. At last comb your locks carefully to grab the dried out skin scales away and after that wash your hair properly with a mild shampoo.
- Grind a few Neem leaves making a fine paste and apply it right on to your dry scalp. let it stay for 1 hr after which you can clean it off by using warm or cold water.
- Take 2 aspirins and grind it nicely .mix it with same quantity of shampoo. Rinse your hair using this mix. Also massage your scalp with it. Let it stay for a 30 mins and wash your locks nicely using plain water.
Image Credits: By Weird_Tales_volume_36_number_01.djvu: Weird Tales, Inc. derivative work: AdamBMorgan (Weird_Tales_volume_36_number_01.djvu) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons